Benefits at Northeast Metro 916
Northeast Metro 916 offers a competitive salary and benefit package, including the following:
- Health and dental insurance through HealthPartners
- Basic, supplemental, spouse and dependent life and AD&D insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Health reimbursement flexible spending account (FSA)
- Dependent care reimbursment flexible spending account (FSA)
- Participation in PERA or TRA pension plans
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement matching for 457 or 403(b) tax-sheltered annuities
- Post-retirement healthcare savings plan
- Fitness and eyecare discounts
- Wellness services
Specific salaries and rates for benefits vary by bargaining group.
- Administrative Support Staff Local 284: Contract • Benefits
- Classified Confidential: Contract • Benefits
- Education Assistant Local 2343: Contract • Benefits
- Operating Engineers Local 70: Contract • Benefits
- Principals, assistant principals, managers and assistant managers: Contract • Benefits
- Teacher Federation Local 3748: Contract • Benefits • Memorandum of Agreement
It is the policy of Northeast Metropolitan Intermediate School District 916 to recruit students and to hire employees without discrimination because of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, handicap, marital status, sex or age and to treat all equally with regard to admission, counseling instruction, financial aid, placement, compensation, benefits and working conditions or any other program under the supervision or administration of the School District.
Northeast Metropolitan Intermediate School District 916 is an equal opportunity institution.