Welcome to 916 Mahtomedi AcademyWelcome to 916 Mahtomedi Academy!
ALC Purpose: We will be an innovative, personalized and collaborative learning environment that inspires and requires everyone to reach his or her full potential.2735 County Road DWhite Bear Lake, MN 55110Phone: 651-415-5680
Classroom Day HoursMonday-Friday 8:00am-2:15pmNight School Program
Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30pm-4:30pmTartan High School Credit RecoveryMonday through Thursday 3:00pm-4:15pmNorth High School Credit RecoveryMonday through Thursday 3:00pm-4:15pmStudents interested in enrollment should call or stop by the office at the location they wish to attend and pick up an enrollment packet. Registration materials can be faxed in, mailed in, e-mailed to Tricia Giese at firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at 916 Mahtomedi Academy. Please click on the link below to be re-directed to the registration packet. If you have any questions please call Storme at 651-415-5680.Below is the step by step process to enrolling at 916 Mahtomedi Academy.
- Student should complete the registration packet for enrollment
- Obtain school records from previous school(s)***
- Submit registration packet and previous records to 916 Mahtomedi Academy
- Site lead will review records
- Office will call student/parent for Intake appointment
- Student intake appointment will take place to make a class schedule and a start date will be given.
*** transcript, Immunization record, GRAD/MCA test scores, ( if applicable IEP, Evaluation Report to IEP, 504 plan)
One side note please stay enrolled at your current school until you are completely enrolled at 916 Mahtomedi Academy. Once you are enrolled you may withdraw from your previous school.Phone: 651-415-5680