IntroductionWelcome to the Northeast Metro 916 School Board orientation. The purpose of the site is to provide an introduction to Northeast Metro 916 for incoming school board members. As the district is always changing to adapt to the needs of the member districts, this site will continue to be updated. Please click here to provide your feedback.
MissionNortheast Metro 916 Intermediate School District responds to the unique needs of students, educators, and school districts with innovation, quality, and trusted experience.
- Integrity - Behavior based on beliefs. "Doing the right thing even when no one is watching."
- Respect - Welcoming environment where differences in staff, students, and districts are valued for the richness they bring to discussion, decisions and programs.
- Innovation - Unique, specialized design and delivery of programs and services.
- Accountability - Operating in a manner that is above reproach to utilize resources for maximum results for students and stakeholders.
- Collaboration - Working with parents, families, students, districts, and other agencies to develop effective and meaningful programming for students.
At Northeast Metro 916, equity means that everyone has access to what they individually need in order to learn, grow and thrive.
At Northeast Metro 916, equity is a core component of all of our work and is necessary to maximize the potential of each individual student, staff and family. We believe equity is a continuous and challenging process in which we must work to recognize and reduce assumptions and biases to truly understand the needs and potential of those whom we support. We are dedicated to fully engaging with others about our differences and deepening conversations around dignity, inclusion and culture. We will hold ourselves accountable for our words and actions through our everyday interactions with each other. We are committed to using equity to guide all interactions, decisions, and instruction.
Last updated 12-19-18